Global Specialties R700 Vector Robotic Arm, Programmable, 18" Arm Length, 14" Arm Height, 7.5" Base Diameter Review by our robot masters
The Global Specialties R700 Vector robotic arm is fully assembled and has a ATMEGA64 processor that can be controlled using included RACS computer software. The aluminum robotic arm is suitable for student and hobbyist study of mechatronics. The robotic arm comes with Robot Loader and WinAVR software that include sample programs; or write custom code in the C programming language. Robotic arm actions can be recorded and stored for download and control of the arm. A wireless control option is sold separately. The arm is powered by a 12V DC power adapter.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Global Specialties manufactures test and measurement equipment such as multimeters, power supply units, and function generators, as well as training materials. The company, founded in 1973, is headquartered in Yorba Linda, CA.
What's in the Box?
- R700 Vector Robotic Arm
- Software CD
- Instruction manual
- Keyboard controller
- USB interface and cables
- 12V DC power supply
- Fully assembled aluminum robotic arm for student and hobbyist study of mechatronics
- ATMEGA64 processor can be controlled using included RACS computer software or C programming language custom code
- Robotic arm actions can be recorded and stored for download and control of robotic arm
- 12V DC power adapter
- Wireless control option sold separately
- Fully assembled heavy gauge aluminum robotic arm with 6 degrees of freedom and ATmega64 microprocessor
- Easily control the arm via computer or included keyboard; Using included RACS software you can record and play back the movements of the robot
- Expandable with I/Os and I2C bus; Wireless options available
- Comes with Robot Loader and WinAVR software; Easily download included sample programs or write your own custom code in C
- Includes R700 Vector Robotic Arm, software CD, 64-page manual, keyboard controller, USB interface and cables, and 12V DC power supply
Global Specialties R700 Vector Robotic Arm, Programmable, 18" Arm Length, 14" Arm Height, 7.5" Base Diameter
List Price: $406.85
Sale Price: $333.37
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days