Infinuvo Infinuvo Hovo 510 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Home Charging Station, Scheduler, Remote Control, UV Light and Virtual Blocker Review by our robot masters
Infinuvo Hovo 510 is a powerful robot cleaner that can keep your floor clean with just the push of a button. It works best on hard floor and low-pile carpet. Hovo 510 clean your floor with dual cleaning brushes, side brush and strong vacuuming motor. It can pick up almost everything on your floor from fine dust, pet hair and dirt to large debris or even cereals, etc. It can work for 90100 minutes on a single charge before automatically returning to home charging station for re-charging. Hovo 510 can perform sweeping, vacuuming, as well as mopping hard floor with included mopping pad. It is a great choice for pet owners and people who suffer from allergies. Users can set up cleaning schedule based on their needs. The scheduler set up is very easy and straight forward with the user-friendly remote control. The docking process of Hovo 510 is very smooth and reliable. It is able to detect home base from about 20 ft. away and quickly go back to the base for recharging. Users can use included virtual boundary blocker to prevent the cleaner from getting into any restricted area. With the help of cliff sensors, it will not fall over stairs. When moving closer to an obstacle, it will either slow down for soft bumping, or completely avoid the object. Remote control is the command center of your Infinuvo Hovo 510. You can use it to turn the cleaner ON or OFF, set up its clock & your cleaning schedule, control cleaner's operations & movement and check error codes on its large and easy-to-read LCD display. Low profile design allows it to clean under beds, couches and other hard to reach places. In summary, Infinuvo Hovo 510 is a powerful robot cleaner with many great features (home charging base, cleaning scheduler, virtual blocker and remote) and you can get it at very affordable price. You will always come home to enjoy a clean floor. Hovo 510 is covered by 100% satisfaction guarantee & 30-day money back guarantee policy. Warranty period: 1 Year.
Possible Cause 1:
The vacuum stops and shuts down in a few seconds due to self protection.This happens when customer uses Hovo 510 on plush or long-pile carpet (not recommended) ,or when the floor was very dirty with long human/pet hairs on the floor. In extreme case like this, extra resistance to wheel and brush motor might be so large that it triggered an alarm signal on main control board, so the vacuum stops running for self protection.
Possible Cause 2:
The robot vacuum battery is not fully charged.
The robot vacuum should be fully charged before using it for the first time. However, it is unlikely that both the original and the replacement are under-charged when customer starts the vacuum.
Proposed Solutions (add followings on product listing page):
* Not recommended for use on plush or long pile carpet
* Clean the brushes and wheels regularly to maintain its peak efficiency.
* Cut the hairs that tangled on roller brushes with scissors; use sharp tip tweezers to pull out any hidden hairs from brush mounting holes on both side.
* Charge the battery over night before using the vacuum for the first time.
- Powerful robot cleaner with scheduler, home base, remote, UV light and virtual blocker
- Multi-function robot (sweep, vacuum and sanitize); Great for pet owners and people with allergies; Works well on hard floors and low pile carpets
- Schedule your own cleaning time easily using remote unit; set up cleaning boundary with included virtual blocker
- Soft touch and non-touch operation; Runs quite and long cleaning time; Two running speeds available
- 30 day money back guarantee; 1-year warranty for US customers
Infinuvo Infinuvo Hovo 510 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Home Charging Station, Scheduler, Remote Control, UV Light and Virtual Blocker
List Price: $299.99
Sale Price: $239.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days